hello, thanks cus viewing my blog.
pls keep in touch yeah?
comment me at the shoubox below
thanks :)


tee r yu s tee

*: What Up #?

#: What Up?

*: You Know it's your girl, *.

#: Oh-Hey

*: I've been thinking about this guy-I really feel a lot and..

#: Yeah?

*: Everything that he's been through... I just want him to Trust me

#: He Should..

*: I'll never hurt him, but..

#: But What?

*: You Know..

#: Look..If he loves You, he need to show You--that he loves You

*: I just feel Like



Let me be the one who can take you from all the things you've seen
And if you trust in me I can be there for anything you need
Give it all to me, baby
Don't you run from me, baby
I'll give you every little piece of me
No, I won't leave out a thing
Cause I know


I know you've seen a lot of things in your life
It got you feeling like this can't be right
But, I won't hurt you;


Let me show you, love can be easy
If you just let it be
Nothing is promised, but I believe it
If you give it everything (TRUST)
And I'll give you everything that I've got
And I won't stop until you get it right
All the trust, and all the love
You know we got a lot baby

I trust you.
I love you.
I want you.
I need you.
Baby, I breathe you.
Never leave you.
Life wouldn't be the same without you.
I trust you.
And I love you.
And I want you.
And I need you.
Baby, I breathe you.
Never leave you.
Life wouldn't be the same without you.


*: Don't care what they say about us

#: Tell 'Em, Tell 'Em...

*: Gotta Let'em Know

#: Whoa, Oh--*. Tell'em