hello, thanks cus viewing my blog.
pls keep in touch yeah?
comment me at the shoubox below
thanks :)


@#$%!!!!!!

BUNGA:

it was hard to find a brotha that was down for me
so im tellin everybody let him be
cause he`s mine and i can`t take no pigeons tryna take my baby
so i thought i had to let you know
find someone that you can call your own
cause now you are walking in danger zone
and if i touch you i`ll be wrong


dont mess with my man,i`ma be the one to break it to ya
got my girls got my man so find your own and leave mine alone
dont mess with my man,i`ma be the one to break it to ya
here`s a little advice for you,find your own man

KUMBANG:

it was hard to find a girl that`s really down for me
seems like a lot of niggas tryin me
cause they tryna take my baby,oh what the hell now!!
so now you really better check yourself
messin with my girl is bad for your health and
so you know now you will be dealt with
better find your own girl


dont mess with my girl,i`ma be the one to break it to you
got my niggas got my girl so find your own and leave mine alone
dont mess with my girli`ma the one to break it to you
here`s a little advice for you,find your own girl

BUNGA:

girl im warning you if you want my man
you should just keep your hands to yourself,now-now

KUMBANG:

and playa im warning you if you want my girl
i suggest that you look but dont touch,now-now

BUNGA:it was hard to find a brotha that was down for me,dont mess with my man
KUMBANG:its hard to find a girl that really down for me,dont mess with my girl
BUNGA:hard to find a brotha that was down for me,dont mess with my man
KUMBANG:so hard to find a girl that down for me,dont mess with my girl


BUNGA:

dont mess with my man,i`ma be the one to break it to you
got my girls got my man,so find your own and leave mine alone
dont mess with my man,i`ma be the one to break it to you
here`s a little advice for you,find your own man.