hello, thanks cus viewing my blog.
pls keep in touch yeah?
comment me at the shoubox below
thanks :)


FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE..

this is for gemokk..i lurve you damn much DEAR...







i praise Allah for sending you my love,

you found me home and sail with me,
and i`m here with you,
now let me let you know,
you have opened my heart,
i was always thinking that LOVE WAS WRONG,
but everything was changed when you came along,
and there is a couple words that i want to say,


for the rest of my life,
i`ll be with you,
i`ll stay by your side honest and true,
till the end of my time,
i`ll be loving you...loving you..
for the rest of my life,
through days and night,
i`ll thank Allah for open my eyes,
now and forever..
i`ll be there for you..


i know that deep in my heart,
i feel so blessed when i think of you,
and i asked Allah to bless all we do,
you are my lover and my friend,
and my strength,
and i pray we are together ETERNALLY,
now i find myself so strong,
everything changed when you came along,
and there is a couple words that i want to say,



I KNOW THAT DEEP IN MY HEART,
NOW THAT YOU ARE HERE,
IN FRONT OF ME,I STRONGLY FEEL LOVE,
AND I HAVE NO DOUBT ,





AND I AM SINGING LOUD THAT I`LL LOVE YOU ETERNALLY..









I KNOW THAT DEEP IN MY HEART.....